The Justin Eves Foundation (JEF) is a registered charitable organization dedicated to serving students with learning disabilities and in financial need by providing bursary/scholarships for appropriate post-secondary education.
- Assists students with learning disabilities resident in the Province of Ontario.
- Provides primary program by disbursing funds to colleges and universities for bursary/scholarships or by matching funds of same institutions for bursary / scholarships.
- Disbursed over 400 bursaries/scholarships since establishment in 1996.
- Works closely with Learning Opportunities Task Force in the Province of Ontario.
- Notable supporters include Pace Savings and Credit Union, CB Richard Ellis, Molson Coors, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP and Himelfarb Proszanski LLP Wm. J. Trotter & Associates.
- Volunteer Board of Directors and Advisory Committee provide vision and leadership.
- Funds primarily raised through annual golf tournament.
- Referrals come from schools and JEF foundation web-site.
- The ONLY Canadian foundation providing awards for students with learning disabilities.
- Funded $220,000 for best-in-practice research into learning disabilities to Learning
Justin Eves Foundation